Thank you to our Edlio school website clients and prospects for your feedback. Here are the top features coming to our platform in the first part of...
A Roundup of Parent Engagement Ideas & Topics
Looking back at our posts of the past year, parent engagement ideas abound. Here are some of our best tips!
Over the past year, we have written and published over 40 blog posts to help you meet your goals for engagement, enrollment, marketing, and more. Today, we’re rounding up our Top 5 posts of 2022, including the key takeaways and additional resources for you to explore on those topics.
This post covered some of the requirements you need to follow in order to maintain an ADA compliant school website.
- Having a website that is accessible to ALL visitors increases digital equity.
- Senior caregivers are a growing demographic and need access to important information.
- Some states have required school districts to maintain ADA compliance, but compliance also falls under Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
When you send out a newsletter on a regular basis, it can be difficult to come up with engaging ideas. This post has you covered with 16 topics you can include in your next school newsletter to help you increase your parent engagement ideas.
- Keeping your community informed about school updates & information requires multiple channels of outreach.
- A school newsletter is a great way to share your successes and showcase your wins.
- School newsletters are great for engagement because most people regularly check email anyway.
Want more resources? See how Josephine C. Locke Elementary uses a newsletter to show their student projects and drive traffic back to their website.
Private schools (and others) struggle to stand out, but in order to keep their enrollment numbers up, marketing strategies can help! This post covers 9 different ideas.
- Marketing is important for schools of all types now that families have so many choices.
- Though this post specifically addresses private schools, the information is valuable to any type of school.
- When families can choose where to send their children to school, are they choosing your school?
Want more resources? Visit our Marketing for Schools Resource Hub for our best practices & tips on how to effectively market any type of school.
This post covers all the questions you should ask and tips you need to know when you prepare to interview a new school website company.
- You have choices when it comes to who powers your school website platform.
- Money is a consideration, but it isn’t the only important factor in making this choice.
- You should always go into a demo prepared with the questions you need to ask, and get your questions answered before signing any contracts.
Want more resources? Our free on-demand webinar will walk you through the process of interviewing a website company, AND it comes with a free checklist to bring to your demos!
A few years ago, the big push was to get a school website that was mobile responsive, not just mobile friendly. Now, there’s a new push: toward mobile apps. Is it really necessary? This post walks you through it.
- Parent engagement ideas won’t get you anywhere if the information you are providing never reaches your parents. .
- A mobile engagement strategy allows you to reach everyone where they already spend their time: on their mobile devices.
- A mobile app also allows you to consolidate your apps and get more features out of one product.
Want more resources? If you really want to know if a mobile app is right for your school, the best resource we can offer you is a consultation with one of our school mobile app experts. Fill out the form below to connect with us!